Frazier-Wood and Bralten are joint 1st authors. They contributed equally.
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 131–140, March 2012
How to Cite
Frazier-Wood, A. C., Bralten, J., Arias-Vasquez, A., Luman, M., Ooterlaan, J., Sergeant, J., Faraone, S. V., Buitelaar, J., Franke, B., Kuntsi, J. and Rommelse, N. N. J. (2012), Neuropsychological intra-individual variability explains unique genetic variance of ADHD and shows suggestive linkage to chromosomes 12, 13, and 17. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 131–140. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32018
Conflict of interest: None.
How to Cite this Article: Frazier-Wood AC, Bralten J, Arias-Vasquez A, Luman M, Ooterlaan J, Sergeant J, Faraone SV, Buitelaar J, Franke B, Kuntsi J, Rommelse NNJ. 2012. Neuropsychological intra-individual variability explains unique genetic variance of ADHD and shows suggestive linkage to chromosomes 12, 13, and 17. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:131–140.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH62873-01A1
Vol. 159B, Issue 3, 359, Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Groundskeeper Gaming Platform as a Diagnostic Tool for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Sensitivity, Specificity, and Relation to Other Measures, Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 2016,, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 4The molecular genetic architecture of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Molecular Psychiatry, 2015, 20, 3, 289, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Alpha-2A adrenergic receptor gene variants are associated with increased intra-individual variability in response time, Molecular Psychiatry, 2014, 19, 9, 1031, , , , , , , , ,
- 7Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Motor Timing in Adolescents and Their Parents: Familial Characteristics of Reaction Time Variability Vary With Age, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2014, 53, 9, 1010, , , , , , , , ,
- 9Neural substrates of behavioral variability in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: based on ex-Gaussian reaction time distribution and diffusion spectrum imaging tractography, Psychological Medicine, 2014, 44, 08, 1751, , , , , ,
- 10Co-segregation of Social Cognition, Executive Function and Local Processing Style in Children with ASD, their Siblings and Normal Controls, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2013, 43, 12, 2764, , , , , ,
- 11Increased Intrasubject Variability in Boys with ADHD Across Tests of Motor and Cognitive Control, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2013, 41, 3, 485, , ,
- 12Response Inhibition and ADHD Traits: Correlates and Heritability in a Community Sample, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2013, 41, 3, 497, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 13Are Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Different Manifestations of One Overarching Disorder? Cognitive and Symptom Evidence From a Clinical and Population-Based Sample, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2012, 51, 11, 1160, , , , , , ,