Frazier-Wood and Bralten are joint 1st authors. They contributed equally.
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 131–140, March 2012
How to Cite
Frazier-Wood, A. C., Bralten, J., Arias-Vasquez, A., Luman, M., Ooterlaan, J., Sergeant, J., Faraone, S. V., Buitelaar, J., Franke, B., Kuntsi, J. and Rommelse, N. N. J. (2012), Neuropsychological intra-individual variability explains unique genetic variance of ADHD and shows suggestive linkage to chromosomes 12, 13, and 17. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 131–140. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32018
Conflict of interest: None.
How to Cite this Article: Frazier-Wood AC, Bralten J, Arias-Vasquez A, Luman M, Ooterlaan J, Sergeant J, Faraone SV, Buitelaar J, Franke B, Kuntsi J, Rommelse NNJ. 2012. Neuropsychological intra-individual variability explains unique genetic variance of ADHD and shows suggestive linkage to chromosomes 12, 13, and 17. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:131–140.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH62873-01A1
Vol. 159B, Issue 3, 359, Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!