How to Cite this Article: Derwińska K, Mierzewska H, Goszczańska A, Szczepanik E, Xia Z, Kuśmierska K, Tryfon J, Kutkowska-Kaźmierczak A, Bocian E, Mazurczak T, Obersztyn E, Stankiewicz P. 2012. Clinical Improvement of the Aggressive Neurobehavioral Phenotype in a Patient With a Deletion of PITX3 and the Absence of L-DOPA in the Cerebrospinal Fluid. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:236–242.
Clinical improvement of the aggressive neurobehavioral phenotype in a patient with a deletion of PITX3 and the absence of L-DOPA in the cerebrospinal fluid†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 236–242, March 2012
How to Cite
Derwińska, K., Mierzewska, H., Goszczańska, A., Szczepanik, E., Xia, Z., Kuśmierska, K., Tryfon, J., Kutkowska-Kaźmierczak, A., Bocian, E., Mazurczak, T., Obersztyn, E. and Stankiewicz, P. (2012), Clinical improvement of the aggressive neurobehavioral phenotype in a patient with a deletion of PITX3 and the absence of L-DOPA in the cerebrospinal fluid. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 236–242. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32020
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: R13-0005-04/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!