How to Cite this Article: Monick MM, Beach SR, Plume J, Sears R, Gerrard M, Brody GH, Philibert RA. 2012. Coordinated Changes in AHRR Methylation in Lymphoblasts and Pulmonary Macrophages From Smokers. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:141–151.
Coordinated changes in AHRR methylation in lymphoblasts and pulmonary macrophages from smokers†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 141–151, March 2012
How to Cite
Monick, M. M., Beach, S. R.H., Plume, J., Sears, R., Gerrard, M., Brody, G. H. and Philibert, R. A. (2012), Coordinated changes in AHRR methylation in lymphoblasts and pulmonary macrophages from smokers. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 141–151. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32021
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: P30 DA027827, NIH RO1 HL096625, NIH R21HL109589, DA015789, MH080898, and UL1RR024979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!