Dr. Guo-Lin Chen and Dr. Gregory M. Miller do not have any conflict of interest to report.
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 152–171, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, G.-L. and Miller, G. M. (2012), Advances in tryptophan hydroxylase-2 gene expression regulation: New insights into serotonin–stress interaction and clinical implications. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 152–171. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32023
How to Cite this Article: Chen G-L, Miller GM. 2012. Advances in Tryptophan Hydroxylase-2 Gene Expression Regulation: New Insights Into Serotonin–Stress Interaction and Clinical Implications. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:152–171.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA030177, DA025697, RR00168(NEPRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!