How to Cite this Article: Kuswanto CN, Woon P-S, Zheng XB, Qiu A, Sitoh Y-Y, Chan YH, Liu J, Williams H, Ong WY, Sim K. 2012. Genome-Wide Supported Psychosis Risk Variant in ZNF804A Gene and Impact on Cortico–Limbic WM Integrity in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:255–262.
Genome-wide supported psychosis risk variant in ZNF804A gene and impact on cortico–limbic WM integrity in schizophrenia†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 3, pages 255–262, April 2012
How to Cite
Kuswanto, C. N., Woon, P.-S., Zheng, X. B., Qiu, A., Sitoh, Y.-Y., Chan, Y. H., Liu, J., Williams, H., Ong, W. Y. and Sim, K. (2012), Genome-wide supported psychosis risk variant in ZNF804A gene and impact on cortico–limbic WM integrity in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 255–262. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32032
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- National Healthcare Group, Singapore. Grant Number: SIG/05004, SIG/05028
- Singapore Bioimaging Consortium. Grant Number: RP C-009/2006
- A*STAR SERC. Grant Number: 082-101-0025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!