How to Cite this Article: Duong L, Klitten LL, Møller RS, Ingason A, Jakobsen KD, Skjødt C, Didriksen M, Hjalgrim H, Werge T, Tommerup N. 2012. Mutations in NRXN1 in a Family Multiply Affected With Brain Disorders: NRXN1 Mutations and Brain Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:354–358.
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 3, pages 354–358, April 2012
How to Cite
Duong, L., Klitten, L. L., Møller, R. S., Ingason, A., Jakobsen, K. D., Skjødt, C., Didriksen, M., Hjalgrim, H., Werge, T. and Tommerup, N. (2012), Mutations in NRXN1 in a family multiply affected with brain disorders: NRXN1 mutations and brain disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 354–358. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32036
Linh Duong and Laura L. Klitten as well as Niels Tommerup and Thomas Werge, respectively, have contributed equally to this work.
Conflicts of interest: Dr. Duong has received a travelling grant by AstraZeneca. Dr. Werge has served as a lecturer for and consultant to H. Lundbeck A/S. Dr. Jakobsen has served on advisory board for Bristol Meyer Squibb, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Lundbeck Foundation. Grant Number: R34-A3243
- Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 001-2009-2
- Danish Council for Independent Research in Medical Sciences
- Danish Psychiatric Research Foundation
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2006-037761
- Danish National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 25-22-48
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!