How to Cite this Article: Yang B-Z, Han S, Kranzler HR, Farrer LA, Elston RC, Gelernter J. 2012. Autosomal Linkage Scan for Loci Predisposing to Comorbid Dependence on Multiple Substances. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:361–369.
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 361–369, June 2012
How to Cite
Yang, B.-Z., Han, S., Kranzler, H. R., Farrer, L. A., Elston, R. C. and Gelernter, J. (2012), Autosomal linkage scan for loci predisposing to comorbid dependence on multiple substances. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 361–369. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32037
Conflict of interest: Drs. Yang, Han, and Gelernter report no competing interests. Dr. Kranzler reports consulting arrangements with Alkermes Inc, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Elbion Pharmaceuticals, Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals, and Gilead Sciences, Inc. and has received research support from Merck and Company, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Farrer received a research grant from Eisai Pharmaceuticals and consultant fees from Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: K01 DA24758, R01 DA12690, R01 DA12849, R01 DA18432, R01 AA11330
- VA Connecticut REAP center
- VA MERIT grant
- VA Connecticut MIRECC Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!