How to Cite this Article: Yang B-Z, Han S, Kranzler HR, Farrer LA, Elston RC, Gelernter J. 2012. Autosomal Linkage Scan for Loci Predisposing to Comorbid Dependence on Multiple Substances. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:361–369.
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 361–369, June 2012
How to Cite
Yang, B.-Z., Han, S., Kranzler, H. R., Farrer, L. A., Elston, R. C. and Gelernter, J. (2012), Autosomal linkage scan for loci predisposing to comorbid dependence on multiple substances. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 361–369. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32037
Conflict of interest: Drs. Yang, Han, and Gelernter report no competing interests. Dr. Kranzler reports consulting arrangements with Alkermes Inc, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Elbion Pharmaceuticals, Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals, and Gilead Sciences, Inc. and has received research support from Merck and Company, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Farrer received a research grant from Eisai Pharmaceuticals and consultant fees from Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: K01 DA24758, R01 DA12690, R01 DA12849, R01 DA18432, R01 AA11330
- VA Connecticut REAP center
- VA MERIT grant
- VA Connecticut MIRECC Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!