How to Cite this Article: Li WJ, Kou CG, Yu Y, Sun S, Zhang X, Kosten TR, Zhang XY. 2012. Association of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Gene Polymorphisms With Schizophrenia and Negative Symptoms in a Chinese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:370–375.
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 370–375, June 2012
How to Cite
Li, W. J., Kou, C. G., Yu, Y., Sun, S., Zhang, X., Kosten, T. R. and Zhang, X. Y. (2012), Association of Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene polymorphisms with schizophrenia and negative symptoms in a Chinese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 370–375. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32038
Wen Jun Li and Chang Gui Kou contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- Stanley Medical Research Institute. Grant Numbers: 03T-459, 05T-726
- Department of Veterans Affairs, VISN 16
- Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Center (MIRECC)
- United States National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K05-DA0454, P50-DA18827, U01-MH79639
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association of microRNA137 Gene Polymorphisms with Age at Onset and Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia in a Han Chinese Population, The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, 2014, 47, 2, 153, , , , , , , ,
- 2Gene-sex interactions in schizophrenia: focus on dopamine neurotransmission, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, ,
- 3Association of estrogen receptor alpha gene polymorphism with age at onset, general psychopathology symptoms, and therapeutic effect of schizophrenia, Behavioral and Brain Functions, 2013, 9, 1, 12, , , , , , , ,
- 4BDNF rs 6265 polymorphism and COMT rs 4680 polymorphism in deficit schizophrenia in Polish sample, Pharmacological Reports, 2013, 65, 5, 1185, , , , , , , ,
- 6Association of MB-COMT polymorphisms with schizophrenia-susceptibility and symptom severity in an African cohort, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2012, 39, 1, 163, , , , , , , ,