How to Cite this Article: Li WJ, Kou CG, Yu Y, Sun S, Zhang X, Kosten TR, Zhang XY. 2012. Association of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Gene Polymorphisms With Schizophrenia and Negative Symptoms in a Chinese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:370–375.
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 370–375, June 2012
How to Cite
Li, W. J., Kou, C. G., Yu, Y., Sun, S., Zhang, X., Kosten, T. R. and Zhang, X. Y. (2012), Association of Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene polymorphisms with schizophrenia and negative symptoms in a Chinese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 370–375. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32038
Wen Jun Li and Chang Gui Kou contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- Stanley Medical Research Institute. Grant Numbers: 03T-459, 05T-726
- Department of Veterans Affairs, VISN 16
- Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Center (MIRECC)
- United States National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K05-DA0454, P50-DA18827, U01-MH79639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!