How to Cite this Article: Fanous AH, Middleton FA, Gentile K, Amdur RL, Maher BS, Zhao Z, Sun J, Medeiros H, Carvalho C, Ferreira SR, Macedo A, Knowles JA, Azevedo MH, Pato MT, Pato CN. 2012. Genetic Overlap of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder in a High-Density Linkage Survey in the Portuguese Island Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:383–391.
Genetic overlap of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in a high-density linkage survey in the Portuguese Island population†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 383–391, June 2012
How to Cite
Fanous, A. H., Middleton, F. A., Gentile, K., Amdur, R. L., Maher, B. S., Zhao, Z., Sun, J., Medeiros, H., Carvalho, C., Ferreira, S. R., Macedo, A., Knowles, J. A., Azevedo, M. H., Pato, M. T. and Pato, C. N. (2012), Genetic overlap of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in a high-density linkage survey in the Portuguese Island population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 383–391. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32041
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH52618, MH058693
- Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!