How to Cite this Article: Ohi K, Hashimoto R, Yasuda Y, Fukumoto M, Yamamori H, Umeda-Yano S, Okada T, Kamino K, Morihara T, Iwase M, Kazui H, Numata S, Ikeda M, Ohnuma T, Iwata N, Ueno S-i, Ozaki N, Ohmori T, Arai H, Takeda M. 2012. Functional Genetic Variation at the NRGN Gene and Schizophrenia: Evidence From a Gene-Based Case–Control Study and Gene Expression Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:405–413.
Functional genetic variation at the NRGN gene and schizophrenia: Evidence from a gene-based case–control study and gene expression analysis†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 405–413, June 2012
How to Cite
Ohi, K., Hashimoto, R., Yasuda, Y., Fukumoto, M., Yamamori, H., Umeda-Yano, S., Okada, T., Kamino, K., Morihara, T., Iwase, M., Kazui, H., Numata, S., Ikeda, M., Ohnuma, T., Iwata, N., Ueno, S.-i., Ozaki, N., Ohmori, T., Arai, H. and Takeda, M. (2012), Functional genetic variation at the NRGN gene and schizophrenia: Evidence from a gene-based case–control study and gene expression analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 405–413. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32043
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Number: H22-seishin-ippan-001
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 22390225, 23659565
- Japan Foundation for Neuroscience and Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!