All other authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 422–428, June 2012
How to Cite
Kang, C., Yang, X., Xu, X., Liu, H., Su, P. and Yang, J. (2012), Association study of neuregulin 1 gene polymorphisms with auditory p300 in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 422–428. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32045
Author Kang ChuanYuan and Yang JianZhong designed the study and wrote the protocol. Author Xu Xiufeng, Su Ping helped to collect the samples. Author Yang XiaoBin and Liu Hua helped to do the experiments. Authors Yang JianZhong and Kang ChuanYuan undertook the statistical analysis, and wrote the first draft and revised draft of the manuscript. All authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript.
How to cite this article: ChuanYuan K, XiaoBin Y, XiuFeng X, Hua L, Ping S, JianZhong Y. 2012. Association Study of Neuregulin 1 Gene Polymorphisms With Auditory P300 in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:422–428.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Analysis of schizophrenia-related genes and electrophysiological measures reveals ZNF804A association with amplitude of P300b elicited by novel sounds, Translational Psychiatry, 2014, 4, 1, e346, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Cognitive outcome and gamma noise power unrelated to neuregulin 1 and 3 variation in schizophrenia, Annals of General Psychiatry, 2014, 13, 1, 18, , , , , ,
- 3Pre-dispositional constitution and plastic disposition: toward a more adequate descriptive framework for the notions of habits, learning and plasticity, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 2014, 8,,
- 4Neuregulin-1 signalling and antipsychotic treatment, Psychopharmacology, 2013, 226, 2, 201, , , ,
- 5Association between a Missense Polymorphism (rs3924999, Arg253Gln) of Neuregulin 1 and Schizophrenia in Korean Population, Experimental Neurobiology, 2012, 21, 4, 158,