All other authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 422–428, June 2012
How to Cite
Kang, C., Yang, X., Xu, X., Liu, H., Su, P. and Yang, J. (2012), Association study of neuregulin 1 gene polymorphisms with auditory p300 in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 422–428. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32045
Author Kang ChuanYuan and Yang JianZhong designed the study and wrote the protocol. Author Xu Xiufeng, Su Ping helped to collect the samples. Author Yang XiaoBin and Liu Hua helped to do the experiments. Authors Yang JianZhong and Kang ChuanYuan undertook the statistical analysis, and wrote the first draft and revised draft of the manuscript. All authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript.
How to cite this article: ChuanYuan K, XiaoBin Y, XiuFeng X, Hua L, Ping S, JianZhong Y. 2012. Association Study of Neuregulin 1 Gene Polymorphisms With Auditory P300 in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:422–428.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!