How to cite this article: Kitazawa M, Ohnuma T, Takebayashi Y, Shibata N, Baba H, Ohi K, Yasuda Y, Nakamura Y, Aleksic B, Yoshimi A, Okochi T, Ikeda M, Naitoh H, Hashimoto R, Iwata N, Ozaki N, Takeda, M, Arai H. 2012. No Associations Found Between the Genes Situated at 6p22.1, HIST1H2BJ, PRSS16, and PGBD1 in Japanese Patients Diagnosed With Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:456–464.
No associations found between the genes situated at 6p22.1, HIST1H2BJ, PRSS16, and PGBD1 in Japanese patients diagnosed with schizophrenia†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 4, pages 456–464, June 2012
How to Cite
Kitazawa, M., Ohnuma, T., Takebayashi, Y., Shibata, N., Baba, H., Ohi, K., Yasuda, Y., Nakamura, Y., Aleksic, B., Yoshimi, A., Okochi, T., Ikeda, M., Naitoh, H., Hashimoto, R., Iwata, N., Ozaki, N., Takeda, M. and Arai, H. (2012), No associations found between the genes situated at 6p22.1, HIST1H2BJ, PRSS16, and PGBD1 in Japanese patients diagnosed with schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 456–464. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32049
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- Juntendo Institute of Mental Health
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reliability of the nanopheres-DNA immunization technology to produce polyclonal antibodies directed against human neogenic proteins, Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 2013, 288, 7-8, 347, , , , , ,
- 2Variation in the major histocompatibility complex [MHC] gene family in schizophrenia: Associations and functional implications, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2013, 42, 49, , ,