All authors report no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 5, pages 519–528, July 2012
How to Cite
van Veen, T., Goeman, J. J., Monajemi, R., Wardenaar, K. J., Hartman, C. A., Snieder, H., Nolte, I. M., Penninx, B. W.J.H. and Zitman, F. G. (2012), Different gene sets contribute to different symptom dimensions of depression and anxiety. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 519–528. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32058
How to Cite this Article: van Veen T, Goeman JJ, Monajemi R, Wardenaar KJ, Hartman CA, Snieder H, Nolte IM, Penninx BWJH, Zitman FG. 2012. Different Gene Sets Contribute to Different Symptom Dimensions of Depression and Anxiety. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:519–528.
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw). Grant Number: 10-000-1002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!