How to Cite this Article: Griesi-Oliveira K, Moreira DdP, Davis-Wright N, Sanders S, Mason C, Orabona GM, Vadasz E, Bertola DR, State MW, Passos-Bueno MR. 2012. A Complex Chromosomal Rearrangement Involving Chromosomes 2, 5, and X in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:529–536.
A complex chromosomal rearrangement involving chromosomes 2, 5, and X in autism spectrum disorder†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 5, pages 529–536, July 2012
How to Cite
Griesi-Oliveira, K., Moreira, D. d. P., Davis-Wright, N., Sanders, S., Mason, C., Orabona, G. M., Vadasz, E., Bertola, D. R., State, M. W. and Passos-Bueno, M. R. (2012), A complex chromosomal rearrangement involving chromosomes 2, 5, and X in autism spectrum disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 529–536. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32059
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!