How to Cite this Article: Hunter JE, Leslie M, Novak G, Hamilton D, Shubeck L, Charen K, Abramowitz A, Epstein MP, Lori A, Binder E, Cubells JF, Sherman SL. 2012. Depression and anxiety symptoms among women who carry the FMR1 premutation: Impact of raising a child with fragile X syndrome is moderated by CRHR1 polymorphisms. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:549–559.
Depression and anxiety symptoms among women who carry the FMR1 premutation: Impact of raising a child with fragile X syndrome is moderated by CRHR1 polymorphisms†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 5, pages 549–559, July 2012
How to Cite
Hunter, J. E., Leslie, M., Novak, G., Hamilton, D., Shubeck, L., Charen, K., Abramowitz, A., Epstein, M. P., Lori, A., Binder, E., Cubells, J. F. and Sherman, S. L. (2012), Depression and anxiety symptoms among women who carry the FMR1 premutation: Impact of raising a child with fragile X syndrome is moderated by CRHR1 polymorphisms. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 549–559. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32061
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HD29909, P30 HD24064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!