The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 5, pages 589–597, July 2012
How to Cite
Seltzer, M. M., Baker, M. W., Hong, J., Maenner, M., Greenberg, J. and Mandel, D. (2012), Prevalence of CGG expansions of the FMR1 gene in a US population-based sample. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32065
How to Cite this Article: Seltzer MM, Baker MW, Hong J, Maenner M, Greenberg J, Mandel D. 2012. Prevalence of CGG expansions of the FMR1 gene in a US population-based sample. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:589–597.
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention through the Association of University Centers on Disability
- Wisconsin Longitudinal Study. Grant Number: P01 AG021079
- Waisman IDDRC Core Grant. Grant Number: P30 HD03352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!