How to Cite this Article: Losh M, Klusek J, Martin GE, Sideris J, Parlier M, Piven J. 2012. Defining Genetically Meaningful Language and Personality Traits in Relatives of Individuals With Fragile X Syndrome and Relatives of Individuals With Autism. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:660–668.
Defining genetically meaningful language and personality traits in relatives of individuals with fragile X syndrome and relatives of individuals with autism†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 6, pages 660–668, September 2012
How to Cite
Losh, M., Klusek, J., Martin, G. E., Sideris, J., Parlier, M. and Piven, J. (2012), Defining genetically meaningful language and personality traits in relatives of individuals with fragile X syndrome and relatives of individuals with autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 660–668. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32070
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health (R03 MH079998-01, R01 DC010191-01A1, R01 HD038819 and R01 HD038819-09S1, and #U54 MH66418) and National Science Foundation (BCS-0820394)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!