How to Cite this Article: Levine AJ, Service S, Miller EN, Reynolds SM, Singer EJ, Shapshak P, Martin EM, Sacktor N, Becker JT, Jacobson LP, Thompson, P, Freimer N. 2012. Genome-Wide Association Study of Neurocognitive Impairment and Dementia in HIV-Infected Adults. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:669–683.
Genome-wide association study of neurocognitive impairment and dementia in HIV-infected adults†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 6, pages 669–683, September 2012
How to Cite
Levine, A. J., Service, S., Miller, E. N., Reynolds, S. M., Singer, E. J., Shapshak, P., Martin, E. M., Sacktor, N., Becker, J. T., Jacobson, L. P., Thompson, P. and Freimer, N. (2012), Genome-wide association study of neurocognitive impairment and dementia in HIV-infected adults. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 669–683. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32071
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- University of California Los Angeles AIDS Institute and Center for AIDS Research. Grant Number: (AI28697)
- National Neurological AIDS Bank. Grant Number: (U01MH083500)
- Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study. Grant Number: (UO1-AI-35042, UL1-RR025005, UO1-AI-35043, UO1-AI-35039, UO1-AI-35040, UO1-AI-35041)
- Center for the Analysis and Management of the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study. Grant Number: (P30NS062691)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!