All the authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 6, pages 710–717, September 2012
How to Cite
Gau, S. S.-F., Liao, H.-M., Hong, C.-C., Chien, W.-H. and Chen, C.-H. (2012), Identification of two inherited copy number variants in a male with autism supports two-hit and compound heterozygosity models of autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 710–717. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32074
Hsiao-Mei Liao and Susan Shur-Fen Gau have equal contribution as the first author.
How to cite this article: Gau SS-F, Liao H-M, Hong C-C, Chien W-H, Chen C-H. 2012. Identification of Two Inherited Copy Number Variants in a Male with Autism Supports Two-Hit and Compound Heterozygosity Models of Autism. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:710–717.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC96-3112-B-002-033, NSC97-3112-B-002-009, NSC98-3112-B-002-004, NSC 99-3112-B-002-036
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: 10R81918-03
- National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan
This article has been cited by:
- 1Copy number variation and autism: New insights and clinical implications, Journal of the Formosan Medical Association, 2014, 113, 7, 400, , ,
- 2Prospective diagnostic analysis of copy number variants using SNP microarrays in individuals with autism spectrum disorders, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2014, 22, 1, 71, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Where genotype is not predictive of phenotype: towards an understanding of the molecular basis of reduced penetrance in human inherited disease, Human Genetics, 2013, 132, 10, 1077, , , , ,