The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 7, pages 794–802, October 2012
How to Cite
Li, M., Shi, C.-J., Shi, Y.-Y., Luo, X.-J., Zheng, X.-B., Li, Z.-Q., Liu, J.-J., Chong, S.-A., Lee, J., Wang, Y., Liu, X.-Y., Yin, L.-D., Pu, X.-F., Diao, H.-B., Xu, Q. and Su, B. (2012), ZNF804A and schizophrenia susceptibility in Asian populations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 794–802. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32084
How to Cite this Article: Li M, Shi C-J, Shi Y-Y, Luo X-J, Zheng X-B, Li Z-Q, Liu J-J, Chong S-A, Lee J, Wang Y, Liu X-Y, Yin L-D, Pu X-F, Diao H-B, Xu Q, Su B. 2012. ZNF804A and Schizophrenia Susceptibility in Asian Populations. Am J Med Genet Part B.
Ming Li, Cui-Juan Shi, and Yong-Yong Shi contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- National 973 project of China. Grant Number: 2011CBA00401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30871343, 31071101, 81130022, 31000553
- Natural Science Foundation of Yunnan Province of China. Grant Number: 2009CD107
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529603, 2012CB517902
- National Medical Research Council Translational and Clinical Research Flagship Program. Grant Number: NMRC/TCR/003/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!