All authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 896–907, December 2012
How to Cite
Quast, C., Altmann, A., Weber, P., Arloth, J., Bader, D., Heck, A., Pfister, H., Müller-Myhsok, B., Erhardt, A. and Binder, E. B. (2012), Rare variants in TMEM132D in a case–control sample for panic disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 896–907. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32096
How to Cite this Article: Quast C, Altmann A, Weber P, Arloth J, Bader D, Heck A, Pfister H, Müller-Myhsok B, Erhardt A, Binder EB. 2012. Rare Variants in TMEM132D in a Case–Control Sample for Panic Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:896–907.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Exzellenz-Stiftung of the Max Planck Society
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- National Genome Research Network (NGFN) FKZ 01GS0481
- Neuronova G GmbH.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!