All authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 896–907, December 2012
How to Cite
Quast, C., Altmann, A., Weber, P., Arloth, J., Bader, D., Heck, A., Pfister, H., Müller-Myhsok, B., Erhardt, A. and Binder, E. B. (2012), Rare variants in TMEM132D in a case–control sample for panic disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 896–907. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32096
How to Cite this Article: Quast C, Altmann A, Weber P, Arloth J, Bader D, Heck A, Pfister H, Müller-Myhsok B, Erhardt A, Binder EB. 2012. Rare Variants in TMEM132D in a Case–Control Sample for Panic Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:896–907.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Exzellenz-Stiftung of the Max Planck Society
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- National Genome Research Network (NGFN) FKZ 01GS0481
- Neuronova G GmbH.
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.