Financial Disclosures: Prof Deakin has carried out consultancy and speaking engagements for Bristol Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Schering Plough, Janssen-Cilag, and Servier. All fees are paid to the University of Manchester to reimburse them for the time taken. He has share options in P1vital. Prof Anderson has received grant support from AstraZeneca and Servier, consultancy fees/honoraria for speaking/support to attend conferences from Wyeth, Servier, Eli Lilly, Lundbeck, Cephalon and Bristol Myers Squibb. Dr. Elliott has received consultancy fees from Cambridge Cognition and P1Vital. Prof Bagdy, Drs Thomas, Downey, Chase, Payton, Mekli, Gonda, Lazary and Juhasz, Ms Pap, Ms Platt, and Mr Toth report no relevant financial interest.
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 928–940, December 2012
How to Cite
Pap, D., Gonda, X., Molnar, E., Lazary, J., Benko, A., Downey, D., Thomas, E., Chase, D., Toth, Z. G., Mekli, K., Platt, H., Payton, A., Elliott, R., Anderson, I. M., Deakin, J.F. W., Bagdy, G. and Juhasz, G. (2012), Genetic variants in the catechol-o-methyltransferase gene are associated with impulsivity and executive function: Relevance for major depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 928–940. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32098
How to Cite this Article: Pap D, Gonda X, Molnar E, Lazary J, Benko A, Downey D, Thomas E, Chase D, Toth ZG, Mekli K, Platt H, Payton A, Elliott R, Anderson IM, Deakin JFW, Bagdy G, Juhasz G. 2012. Genetic Variants in The Catechol-o-Methyltransferase Gene Are Associated With Impulsivity and Executive Function: Relevance for Major Depression. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:928–940.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Sixth Framework Program of the EU NewMood. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-503474
- NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre. Grant Number: HRF T03298/2000
- Hungarian Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: RG 318-041-2009, TAMOP-4.2.1, B-09/1/KMR-2010-0001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetic polymorphisms of VIP variants in the Tajik ethnic group of northwest China, BMC Genetics, 2014, 15, 1, 102, , , , , , , ,
- 2Effects of Acute Dopamine Precusor Depletion on Immediate Reward Selection Bias and Working Memory Depend on Catechol-O-methyltransferase Genotype, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 2013, 25, 12, 2061, ,