BiGS Consortium co-authors include: John R. Kelsoe, Tiffany A. Greenwood, Caroline M. Nievergelt, Rebecca McKinney, Paul D. Shilling, Erin N. Smith, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA; Nicholas J. Schork, Cinnamon S. Bloss, Scripps Translational Science Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA; John I. Nurnberger Jr, Howard J. Edenberg, Tatiana Foroud, Daniel L. Koller, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA; Elliot S. Gershon, Chunyu Liu, Judith A. Badner, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA; William A. Scheftner, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA; William B. Lawson, Evaristus A. Nwulia, Maria Hipolito, Howard University, Washington, DC, USA; William Coryell, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA; John Rice, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA; William Byerley, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA; Francis J. McMahon, National Institute of Mental Health Intramural Research Program, Bethesda, MD, USA; Wade H. Berrettini, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA; James B. Potash, Peter P. Zandi, Pamela B. Mahon, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA; Melvin G. McInnis, Sebastian Zöllner, Peng Zhang, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA; David W. Craig, Szabolics Szelinger, The Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, AZ, USA; Thomas B. Barrett, Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, OR, USA; Thomas G. Schulze, Georg-August-University Göttingen.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 941–950, December 2012
How to Cite
Nissen, S., Liang, S., Shehktman, T., Kelsoe, J. R. and the Bipolar Genome Study (BiGS) (2012), Evidence for association of bipolar disorder to haplotypes in the 22q12.3 region near the genes stargazin, ift27 and parvalbumin. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 941–950. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32099
The authors have no conflicts of interest.
How to Cite this Article: Nissen S, Liang S, Shehktman T, Kelsoe JR, The Bipolar Genome Study (BiGS). 2012. Evidence for Association of Bipolar Disorder to Haplotypes in the 22q12.3 Region Near the Genes Stargazin, IFT27 and Parvalbumin. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:941–950.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- NIH-Sponsored UCSD Genetics Training Program. Grant Number: GM08666
- NIMH and NHGRI. Grant Numbers: MH68503, MH078151, MH081804, MH059567
- Genetic Association Information Network (GAIN)
- UCSD General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01 RR00827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!