How to Cite this Article: Mitsui J, Matsukawa T, Ishiura H, Higasa K, Yoshimura J, Saito TL, Ahsan B, Takahashi Y, Goto J, Iwata A, Niimi Y, Riku Y, Goto Y, Mano K, Yoshida M, Morishita S, Tsuji S. 2012. CSF1R Mutations Identified in Three Families With Autosomal Dominantly Inherited Leukoencephalopathy. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:951–957.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 951–957, December 2012
How to Cite
Mitsui, J., Matsukawa, T., Ishiura, H., Higasa, K., Yoshimura, J., Saito, T. L., Ahsan, B., Takahashi, Y., Goto, J., Iwata, A., Niimi, Y., Riku, Y., Goto, Y., Mano, K., Yoshida, M., Morishita, S. and Tsuji, S. (2012), CSF1R mutations identified in three families with autosomal dominantly inherited leukoencephalopathy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 951–957. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32100
Jun Mitsui and Takashi Matsukawa equally contributed to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 22129001, 22129002
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Labour, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!