The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 958–969, December 2012
How to Cite
Milnik, A., Heck, A., Vogler, C., Heinze, H.-J., de Quervain, D. J.-F. and Papassotiropoulos, A. (2012), Association of KIBRA with episodic and working memory: A meta-analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 958–969. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32101
How to Cite this Article: Milnik A, Heck A, Vogler C, Heinze H-J, de Quervain, DJ-F, Papassotiropoulos A. 2012. Association of KIBRA With Episodic and Working Memory: A Meta-Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:958–969.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (Sinergia Grants). Grant Numbers: CRSIK0_122691, CRSI33_130080
- The 7th framework programme of the European Union (ADAMS Project). Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2009-242257
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.