How to Cite this Article: Lei J, Xu H, Liang H, Su L, Zhang J, Huang X, Song Z, Le W, Deng H, 2012. Gene Expression Changes in Peripheral Blood From Chinese Han Patients With Tourette Syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:977–980.
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 977–980, December 2012
How to Cite
Lei, J., Xu, H., Liang, H., Su, L., Zhang, J., Huang, X., Song, Z., Le, W. and Deng, H. (2012), Gene expression changes in peripheral blood from chinese han patients with tourette syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 977–980. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32103
Jing Lei, Hongbo Xu, and Hui Liang contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30871351
- Fund of Hunan Province for Distinguished Young Scholar, Republic of China. Grant Number: 09JJ1005
- Sheng Hua Scholars Program of Central South University, China
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Ministry of Education of P.R. China. Grant Number: NCET-080563
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry and the Construction Fund for Key Subjects of the Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!