The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Letter to the Letter
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 1006–1008, December 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, M., Jain, S., Moily, N. S., Kaur, H., Jajodia, A., Purushottam, M. and Kukreti, R. (2012), Genetic studies indicate a potential target 5-HTR3B for Drug Therapy in Schizophrenia Patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 1006–1008. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32105
How to Cite this Article: Gupta M, Jain S, Moily NS, Kaur H, Jajodia A, Purushottam M, Kukreti R. 2012. Genetic Studies Indicate a Potential Target 5-HTR3B for Drug Therapy in Schizophrenia Patients. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:1006–1008.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
No abstract is available for this article.