Conflict of interests: none to declare.
Replication of Genome-Wide association studies (GWAS) loci for sleep in the British G1219 cohort†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 431–438, July 2013
How to Cite
2012. Replication of Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) Loci for Sleep in the British G1219 Cohort. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:431–438., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Wellcome Trust Grant Foundation (TE)
- University of London Central Research fund (TE)
- Economic and Social Research Council (AG). Grant Number: RES-000-22-2206
- Institute of Social Psychiatry (AG)
- Goldsmiths Early Career Award (AG)
- Medical Research Council Core Grant (PN)
- Medical Research Council Training Fellowship (TE)
- ESRC studentship (NB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!