Conflict of interests: none to declare.
Replication of Genome-Wide association studies (GWAS) loci for sleep in the British G1219 cohort†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 431–438, July 2013
How to Cite
2012. Replication of Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) Loci for Sleep in the British G1219 Cohort. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:431–438., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Wellcome Trust Grant Foundation (TE)
- University of London Central Research fund (TE)
- Economic and Social Research Council (AG). Grant Number: RES-000-22-2206
- Institute of Social Psychiatry (AG)
- Goldsmiths Early Career Award (AG)
- Medical Research Council Core Grant (PN)
- Medical Research Council Training Fellowship (TE)
- ESRC studentship (NB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!