The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 987–996, December 2012
How to Cite
Egan, C. A., Marakovitz, S. E., O'Rourke, J. A., Osiecki, L., Illmann, C., Barton, L., McLaughlin, E., Proujansky, R., Royal, J., Cowley, H., Rangel-Lugo, M., Pauls, D. L., Scharf, J. M., Mathews, C. A. and for the Tourette Syndrome Association International Consortium for Genetics (2012), Effectiveness of a web-based protocol for the screening and phenotyping of individuals with tourette syndrome for genetic studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 987–996. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32107
How to Cite this Article: Egan CA, Marakovitz SE, O'Rourke JA, Osiecki L, Illmann C, Barton L, McLaughlin E, Proujansky R, Royal J, Cowley H, Rangel-Lugo M, Pauls DL, Scharf JM, Mathews CA for the TSAICG. 2012. Effectiveness of a Web-Based Protocol for the Screening and Phenotyping of Individuals With Tourette Syndrome for Genetic Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:987–996.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: U01 NS40024-S1, U01 NS40024, MH085057
- Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!