How to Cite this Article: Geels LM, Groen-Blokhuis MM, van Beijsterveldt CEM, Vink JM, Middeldorp CM, Bartels M, Nelson KA, Huizenga PE, Davies GE, Boomsma DI. 2012. Maternal Prenatal Smoking and Offspring Emotional Problems: No Moderating Effect of Maternal or Child 5-HTTLPR Genotype. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:1009–1012.
Letter to Editor
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 1009–1012, December 2012
How to Cite
Geels, L. M., Groen-Blokhuis, M. M., van Beijsterveldt, C. E.M., Vink, J. M., Middeldorp, C. M., Bartels, M., Nelson, K. A., Huizenga, P. E., Davies, G. E. and Boomsma, D. I. (2012), Maternal prenatal smoking and offspring emotional problems: No moderating effect of maternal or child 5-HTTLPR genotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 1009–1012. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32110
Lot M. Geels and Maria M. Groen-Blokhuis contributed equally to this work.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- European Research Council: Genetics of Mental Illness. Grant Number: ERC-230374
- Beyond the Genetics of Addiction. Grant Number: ERC 284167
- US National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1RC2MH089995-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!