The authors declare that they have no competing financial interests.
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 997–1005, December 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, A., Yi, Z., Wang, Q., Sun, J., Li, Z., Du, Y., Zhang, C., Yu, T., Fan, J., Li, H. and Yu, S. (2012), ANK3 as a risk gene for schizophrenia: New data in han Chinese and meta analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 997–1005. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32112
How to Cite this Article: Yuan A, Yi Z, Wang Q, Sun J, Li Z, Du Y, Zhang C, Yu T, Fan J, Li H, Yu S. 2012. ANK3 as a Risk Gene for Schizophrenia: New Data in Han Chinese and Meta Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:997–1005.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071094
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09ZR1427100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!