The authors declare that they have no competing financial interests.
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 8, pages 997–1005, December 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, A., Yi, Z., Wang, Q., Sun, J., Li, Z., Du, Y., Zhang, C., Yu, T., Fan, J., Li, H. and Yu, S. (2012), ANK3 as a risk gene for schizophrenia: New data in han Chinese and meta analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 997–1005. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32112
How to Cite this Article: Yuan A, Yi Z, Wang Q, Sun J, Li Z, Du Y, Zhang C, Yu T, Fan J, Li H, Yu S. 2012. ANK3 as a Risk Gene for Schizophrenia: New Data in Han Chinese and Meta Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:997–1005.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071094
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09ZR1427100
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.