How to Cite this Article: Lo-Castro A, Brancati F, Digilio MC, Garaci FG, Bollero P, Alfieri P, Curatolo P. 2012. Neurobehavioral Phenotype Observed in KBG Syndrome Caused by ANKRD11 Mutations. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:17–23.
Neurobehavioral phenotype observed in KBG syndrome caused by ANKRD11 mutations†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 17–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Lo-Castro, A., Brancati, F., Digilio, M. C., Garaci, F. G., Bollero, P., Alfieri, P. and Curatolo, P. (2013), Neurobehavioral phenotype observed in KBG syndrome caused by ANKRD11 mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 17–23. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32113
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!