Conflicts of interest: none to declare.
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 24–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Nicholl, J., Waters, W., Suwalski, S., Brown, S., Hull, Y., Harbord, M. G., Entwistle, J., Thompson, S., Clark, D., Pridmore, C., Haan, E., Barnett, C., McGregor, L., Liebelt, J., Thompson, E. M., Friend, K., Bain, S. M., Yu, S. and Mulley, J. C. (2013), Epilepsy with cognitive deficit and autism spectrum disorders: Prospective diagnosis by array CGH. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 24–35. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32114
Sui Yu and John C. Mulley contributed equally to this study.
How to Cite this Article: Nicholl J, Waters W, Suwalski S, Brown S, Hull Y, Harbord MG, Entwistle J, Thompson S, Clark D, Pridmore C, Haan E, Barnett C, McGregor L, Liebelt J, Thompson EM, Friend K, Bain SM, Yu S, Mulley JC. 2012. Epilepsy With Cognitive Deficit and Autism Spectrum Disorders: Prospective Diagnosis by Array CGH. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:24–35.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!