How to Cite this Article: Ishitobi Y, S Nakayama, K Yamaguchi, M Kanehisa, H Higuma, Y Maruyama, T Ninomiya, S Okamoto, Y Tanaka, J Tsuru, H Hanada, K Isogawa, J Akiyoshi. 2012. Association of CRHR1 and CRHR2 with Major Depressive Disorder and Panic Disorder in a Japanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:78–85.
Erratum: Association of CRHR1 and CRHR2 with major depressive disorder and panic disorder in a Japanese population†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 78–85, January 2013
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 20591371
Vol. 159B, Issue 4, 429–436, Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- 2007. HPA axis activity in patients with panic disorder: Review and synthesis of four studies. Depress Anxiety 241:66–76. , , , .
- 2008. Experiential and genetic contributions to depressive- and anxiety-like disorders: Clinical and experimental studies. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 32:1185–1206. , , .
- 2011. Preliminary evidence of anxiolytic effects of the CRF1 receptor antagonist R317573 in the 7.5% CO2 proof-of-concept experimental model of human anxiety. J Psychopharmacol 25:1199–1206. , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Sensitivity to stress: Dysregulation of CRF pathways and disease development. Horm Behav 48:1–10. .
- 2004. CRF and CRF receptors: Role in stress responsivity and other behaviors. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 44:525–557. , .
- 2005. Haploview: Analysis and visualization of LD and haplotype maps. Bioinformatics 21:263–265. , , , .
- 2008. Influence of child abuse on adult major depressive disorder: Moderation by the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor gene. Arch Gen Psychiatry 65:190–200. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Pathophysiology of hypercortisolism in depression. Acta Psychiatr Scand Suppl 433:90–103. , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Neurobiological basis of anxiety disorders. In: Davis KL, Charney D, Coyle JT, et al., editors. Neuropsychopharmacology: The fifth generation of progress. Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. pp 901–930. , .
- 2005. Doxapram increases corticotropin-releasing factor immunoreactivity and mRNA expression in the rat central nucleus of the amygdala. Peptides 26:2246–2251. , , , , , , , .
- 2010. Childhood maltreatment, the corticotropin releasing hormone receptor gene and adult major depressive disorder in the general population. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B(1):1483–1493. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Corticotropin releasing factor (CRF) receptor signaling in the central nervous system: New molecular targets. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 5:453–479. , , , .
- 2009. Association and linkage analysis of candidate genes GRP, GRPR, CRHR1, and TACR1 in panic disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:65–73. , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Simultaneous use of thyrotropin-releasing hormone test and combined dexamethasone/corticotropine-releasing hormone test for severity evaluation and outcome prediction in patients with major depressive disorder. J Psychiatr Res 39:467–473. , , , , , .
- 2008. Combined effects of exonic polymorphisms in CRHR1 and AVPR1B genes in a case/control study for panic disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1196–1204. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 1998. Nonresponse of adrenocorticotropic hormone in first ever lactate-induced panic attacks in healthy volunteers. Arch Gen Psychiatry 551:85–86. , .
- 1998. Role of corticotropin releasing factor and substance P in press or responses of nuclei controlling emotion and stress. Peptides 19:677–682. , , , .
- 2003. Pharmacological and nonpharmacological factors influencing hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenocortical axis reactivity in acutely depressed psychiatric in-patients, measured by the Dex-CRH test. Neuropsychopharmacology 228:2169–2178. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. A partitionligation–combination–subdivision EM algorithm for haplotype inference with multiallelic markers: Update of the SHEsis (http://analysis.bio-x.cn). Cell Res 19:519–523. , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Association of corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor1 gene SNP and haplotype with major depression. Neurosci Lett 404:358–362. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. The neurobiology of major depressive disorder: Inroads to treatment and new drug discovery. J Clin Psychiatry 66:5–13. , .
- 1992. Adrenal gland enlargement in major depression. A computed tomographic study. Arch Gen Psychiatry 49:384–387. , , , , , .
- 2007. Genetic variability at HPA axis in major depressive disorder and clinical response to antidepressant treatment. J Affect Disord 104:83–90. , , , , , .
- 2006. The three-dimensional structure of the N-terminal domain of corticotropin-releasing factor receptors: Sushi domains and the B1 family of G protein-coupled receptors. Ann N Y Acad Sci 1070:105–119. , , , .
- 2007. Corticotropin-releasing factor test in melancholic patients in depressed state versus recovery: A comparative study. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 31:1027–1033. , , , , , .
- 2009. Protective effect of CRHR1 gene variants on the development of adult depression following childhood maltreatment: Replication and extension. Arch Gen Psychiatry 66:978–985. , , , , , , , , .
- 2008. Panic, suffocation false alarms, separation anxiety and endogenous opioids. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 323:603–612. , .
- 2006. Role of corticotrophin releasing factor in anxiety disorders: A translational research perspective. Horm Behav 50:550–561. , .
- 1998. The Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI): The development and validation of a structured diagnostic psychiatric interview for DSM-IV and ICD-10. J Clin Psychiatry 59(Suppl.):22–33. , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. SHEsis, a powerful software platform for analyses of linkage disequilibrium, haplotype construction, and genetic association at polymorphism loci. Cell Res 15:97–98. , .
- 2005. The implications of medical and psychiatric comorbidity with panic disorder. J Clin Psychiatry 66:8–15. , .
- 1998. Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1-deficient mice display decreased anxiety, impaired stress response, and aberrant neuroendocrine development. Neuron 20:1093–1102. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. The stress system in the human brain in major depressive disorder and neurogeneration. Ageing Res Rev 4:141–194. , , .
- 2006. Lack of association between the corticotrophin-releasing hormone receptor 2 gene and panic disorder. Psychiatr Genet 16:93–97. , , , , , , , .
- 1998. Impaired stress response and reduced anxiety in mice lacking a functional corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 1. Nat Genet 19:162–166. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Interaction of childhood maltreatment with the corticotrophin releasing hormone receptor gene: Effects on hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis reactivity. Biol Psychiatry 66:681–685. , , , , , .
- 2002. Gene-based SNP genetic association study of the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor-2 (CRHR2) in major depressive disorder. Am J Med Genet 114:222–226. , , , , , , , .
- 2006. The dex/CRH test—Is it better than the DST? Psychoneuroendocrinology 31:889–894. , , , , .