How to Cite this Article: Chen J, Xu Y, Zhang K, Liu Z, Xu C, Shen Y, Xu Q. 2012. Comparative Study of Regional Homogeneity in Schizophrenia and Major Depressive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:36–43.
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 36–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Xu, Y., Zhang, K., Liu, Z., Xu, C., Shen, Y. and Xu, Q. (2013), Comparative study of regional homogeneity in schizophrenia and major depressive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 36–43. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32116
Conflict of interest: All the authors listed have read through the manuscript, approved for publication and declared no conflict of interest. Jun Chen had full access to all of the data in the study and took his responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of data analysis.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529603, 2012CB517902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971001, 30971054, 31021091, 81171290
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102109
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!