Conflict of interest: none.
Letter to the Editor
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 73–74, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, M. and Su, B. (2013), Reply to: ZNF804A and schizophrenia: An open peer commentary. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 73–74. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32117
How to Cite this Article: Li M, Su B, 2012. Reply to: ZNF804A and Schizophrenia: An Open Peer Commentary. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:73–74.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!