Joseph P. Gyekis and Weihong Yu contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January 2013
How to Cite
Gyekis, J. P., Yu, W., Dong, S., Wang, H., Qian, J., Kota, P. and Yang, J. (2013), No association of genetic variants in BDNF with major depression: A meta- and gene-based analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 61–70. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32122
How to Cite this Article: Gyekis JP, Yu W, Dong SH, Wang H, Qian J, Kota P, Yang J. 2012. No Association of Genetic Variants in BDNF With Major Depression: A Meta- and Gene-Based Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:61–70.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: P50DA010075-16
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sex-dependent pathophysiology as predictors of comorbidity of major depressive disorder and cardiovascular disease, Pflügers Archiv - European Journal of Physiology, 2013, 465, 5, 585, , ,