How to Cite this Article: Tran C, Gagnon F, Wigg KG, Feng Y, Gomez L, Cate-Carter TD, Kerr EN, Field LL, Kaplan BJ, Lovett MW, Barr CL. 2013. A Family-Based Association Analysis and Meta-Analysis of the Reading Disabilities Candidate Gene DYX1C1. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:146–156..
A family-based association analysis and meta-analysis of the reading disabilities candidate gene DYX1C1†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 146–156, March 2013
How to Cite
Tran, C., Gagnon, F., Wigg, K.G., Feng, Y., Gomez, L., Cate-Carter, T.D., Kerr, E.N., Field, L.L., Kaplan, B.J., Lovett, M.W. and Barr, C.L. (2013), A family-based association analysis and meta-analysis of the reading disabilities candidate gene DYX1C1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 146–156. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32123
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-89855
This article has been cited by:
- 3Imaging-genetics in dyslexia: Connecting risk genetic variants to brain neuroimaging and ultimately to reading impairments, Molecular Genetics and Metabolism, 2013, 110, 3, 201, ,