How to Cite this Article: Tran C, Gagnon F, Wigg KG, Feng Y, Gomez L, Cate-Carter TD, Kerr EN, Field LL, Kaplan BJ, Lovett MW, Barr CL. 2013. A Family-Based Association Analysis and Meta-Analysis of the Reading Disabilities Candidate Gene DYX1C1. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:146–156..
A family-based association analysis and meta-analysis of the reading disabilities candidate gene DYX1C1†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 146–156, March 2013
How to Cite
Tran, C., Gagnon, F., Wigg, K.G., Feng, Y., Gomez, L., Cate-Carter, T.D., Kerr, E.N., Field, L.L., Kaplan, B.J., Lovett, M.W. and Barr, C.L. (2013), A family-based association analysis and meta-analysis of the reading disabilities candidate gene DYX1C1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 146–156. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32123
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-89855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!