How to Cite this Article: Myles-Worsley M, Tiobech J, Browning SR, Korn J, Goodman S, Gentile K, Melhem N, Byerley W, Faraone SV, Middleton FA. 2013. Deletion at the SLC1A1 Glutamate Transporter Gene Co-Segregates With Schizophrenia and Bipolar Schizoaffective Disorder in a Five-Generation Family. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:87–95.
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 87–95, March 2013
How to Cite
Myles-Worsley, M., Tiobech, J., Browning, S. R., Korn, J., Goodman, S., Gentile, K., Melhem, N., Byerley, W., Faraone, S. V. and Middleton, F. A. (2013), Deletion at the SLC1A1 glutamate transporter gene co-segregates with schizophrenia and bipolar schizoaffective disorder in a 5-generation family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32125
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH 080373, MH 096257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!