How to cite this article: Secolin R, Banzato CEM, Mella LFB, Santos ML, Dalgalarrondo P, Lopes-Cendes I. 2012. Refinement of Chromosome 3p22.3 Region and Identification of a Susceptibility Gene for Bipolar Affective Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:163–168.
Refinement of chromosome 3p22.3 region and identification of a susceptibility gene for bipolar affective disorder†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 163–168, March 2013
How to Cite
Secolin, R., Banzato, C. E.M., Mella, L. F.B., Santos, M. L., Dalgalarrondo, P. and Lopes-Cendes, I. (2013), Refinement of chromosome 3p22.3 region and identification of a susceptibility gene for bipolar affective disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32127
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo—FAPESP, SP, Brazil
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa, Brasil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!