How to cite this article: Secolin R, Banzato CEM, Mella LFB, Santos ML, Dalgalarrondo P, Lopes-Cendes I. 2012. Refinement of Chromosome 3p22.3 Region and Identification of a Susceptibility Gene for Bipolar Affective Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:163–168.
Refinement of chromosome 3p22.3 region and identification of a susceptibility gene for bipolar affective disorder†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 163–168, March 2013
How to Cite
Secolin, R., Banzato, C. E.M., Mella, L. F.B., Santos, M. L., Dalgalarrondo, P. and Lopes-Cendes, I. (2013), Refinement of chromosome 3p22.3 region and identification of a susceptibility gene for bipolar affective disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32127
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo—FAPESP, SP, Brazil
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa, Brasil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!