Conflict of interest: None.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 169–176, March 2013
How to Cite
Cao, J., LaRocque, E. and Li, D. (2013), Associations of the 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) Receptor 1B gene (HTR1B) with alcohol, cocaine, and heroin abuse. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32128
How to Cite this Article: Cao J, LaRocque E, Li D. 2013. Associations of the 5-Hydroxytryptamine (Serotonin) Receptor 1B Gene (HTR1B) With Alcohol, Cocaine, and Heroin Abuse. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:169–176.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- University of Vermont
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Numbers: DA12849, DA12690, AA017535, AA12870, AA11330
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinically relevant genetic biomarkers from the brain in alcoholism with representation on high resolution chromosome ideograms, Gene, 2015, 560, 2, 184, , ,
- 2Distinct Circuits Underlie the Effects of 5-HT1B Receptors on Aggression and Impulsivity, Neuron, 2015,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3The role of serotonin in drug use and addiction, Behavioural Brain Research, 2015, 277, 146, ,
- 4Alcohol and its Biomarkers, 2015,,
- 5Dopamine D3 and 5-HT1B receptor dysregulation as a result of psychostimulant intake and forced abstinence: Implications for medications development, Neuropharmacology, 2014, 76, 301, , ,
- 7Genetics and genomics of alcohol sensitivity, Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 2014, 289, 3, 253, , ,
- 8Genetics of Opiate Addiction, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2014, 16, 11, , , , ,